- The Udaipur division has 14 principal market yards and 45 sub yards.
- In 2016-17, around 4% of the entire volume of agricultural produce traded in the mandis of Rajasthan was in the Udaipur Division. Of this, the contributions of the commodities in volumes by the division, are:
- Cereals - 319471 MT
- Oilseeds - 216111 MT
- Pulses - 15579 MT
- Spices - 7138 MT
- Minor Forest Produce - 2507 MT
- Others - 294513 MT
- Of this, the contributions to the state’s mandi volumes were:
- Cereals – 54%
- Oilseeds – 35%
- Minor forest produce – 4.26 %
- Isabgol & Narma Kapas – 2.78 %
- Pulses – 2.69 %
- Spices – 1.16%
in 2016-17 (in ‘000 MT)
- Currently, the Rajasthan State Warehousing Corporation is operating 91 warehouses in 31 districts with a total capacity of 10.9 lakh MT during 2016-17 and utilization levels of 85% (as on December 2016).
- Of these, 6 warehousing centers are in Udaipur Division with a total capacity of 1.03 lakh MT.
- In addition to this 2 warehouses are also working in division from Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC) in Udaipur and Banswara with a capacity of 8500 and 3500 MT respectively.